domingo, 4 de abril de 2010

Even Better Than The Real Thing(??????????)



.



I drift away to a place,another kind of life ,take away the pain.I create my paradise Everything I've held .Has hit the wall .What used to be yours Isn't yours at all

Falling apart, and all that I'm asking Is a crime?, am I overreacting? Oh, he's under my skin Just give me something to get rid of him I've got a reason now to bury this alive Another little white lie

What you had didn't fit Among the pretty things But never fear, never fear I now know where you've been

Braids have been un-tied Ribbons fall away Leave the consequence But my tears you'll taste

Falling apart and all that I question Is this a dream or is this my lesson

Oh, he's under my skin Just give me something to get rid of him I've got a reason now to bury this alive Another little white lie

I don't believe I'll be alright
I don't believe I'll be ok
I don't believe how you throw me away

I do believe you didn’t try I do blame you for every lie When I look in your eyes, I don't see mine

Oh, he's under my skin Just give me something to get rid of him I've got a reason now to bury this alive Another little white lie

Oh, my permission to sin ,You might have started my reckoning I've got a reason now to bury him alive Another little white lie





.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario